We provide many professional home inspection services. Our list below does not show all the attention that is given to the details. Rather, it is a list of services that have separate activities and are treated that way when invoiced. Grouping activities together can save resources and money.
- Home Inspections – Complete inspection of a home that is ready to be purchased.
- New Construction Inspection – Looking for details, overlooked by contractors, in need of attention before purchase.
- Home Warranty Inspections – Inspecting deficiencies that have come to light that are the responsibility of the builder before a warranty expires.
- Pre-inspection for Home Sellers – inspection of a home before it goes on the market to uncover possible issues before it is up for sale.
We also have services that are often asked for during a professional home inspection but are also asked for individually.
- Radon Testing – (extra charge)
- Termite Inspection – (extra charge)
To set up your professional home inspection today, CLICK HERE.